The wonderful, talented Ellie of Almost Bourdain has given me the…. dan dan daaaaan!!…
KREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD!
I don’t really know how creative I am to deserve this, but a millions thanks to Ellie for extending this award to Sugarlace.
Now, on to the fun part. Survey/meme time!
Seven things about myself that hopefully people might find interesting:
- I have only started baking towards the end of 2008.
- And while we’re talking about baking… my mum can’t bake. She makes utterly delicious meals, but she can’t bake a cake.
- I took up guitar lessons for a year but I can’t play a single chord. I can play the piano and organ though.
- My family migrated to Australia in 2000, but where did we first lived? In Darwin, Northern Territory, where I spent high school and uni.
- We used to own a take away shop in Darwin. What did we sell? Donuts, eclairs, milkshakes, slushies, and Filipino desserts. I knew my path in life was towards food!
- I love dogs. I love dogs. I LOVE DOGS.
- My high school crush is now one of my bestest friends in the Philippines. And he’s gay. And we perve on guys together when I went back home for a holiday. 🙂 And I love him to bits.
Seven blogs that I’d like to pass on the Kreative Blogger award to:
- Betty of Betty’s Bites
- Betty of The Hungry Girl (yes there are 2 Betty’s!)
- Panda of Panda n Cakes
- Belle of Ooh, Look
- Eden of Nuts About My Nuts
- Leona of Pigged Out
- Lorraine of Not Quite Nigella
The Kreativ Blogger award comes with some rules:
- You must thank the person who has given you the award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.